We aim to make the consignment process as simple and transparent as possible!
The steps for consigning a saddle are as follows:
Step 1: Complete the below form with ALL required information!
- Step 2: Our sales team will email you within 7 days of receiving your complete submission with an approval or denial of your saddle.
- Step 3: Upon approval you will receive a pricing agreement that must be signed and a listing fee of $40.00 must be paid.
- We do the research for you! We will provide you with the most accurate market research possible to price your saddle!
*Listing fee covers light cleaning, photographs, professional measurements by our in store saddle fitter, and listing to all of our sites*
- Step 4: After signing a pricing agreement & paying the listing fee, saddles may be shipped in or brought in person to our store. (412 US 206 S, Unit 3, Montague NJ 07827)
- For clients shipping in a saddle, you will recieve an email communication from our sales team to let you know that your saddle has arrived safe and sound at our store!
- Step 5: Saddles will be cleaned, measured & listed within 3 weeks of arrival.
- This timeline varies if a saddle needs repairs prior to listing!
- Step 6: Whence your saddle is listed you will receive and email communication from our sales team with a link to view your saddle listing!
- Step 7: Sit back & relax! We will email you when your saddle sells and you will have the option of payment via a Traditional Check, PayPal or Venmo!
A commission is deducted from the final selling price of each saddle. Rates vary based on value of the item, necessary repairs & quantity of saddles being consigned, among other factors. Commission rates are determined in Step 3 of the consignment process.